2010年1月7日星期四

Models by C4D

Finally, we are finished all the models, some is unbefitting at the very beginning, depending on the history or the space.

Important rule in Half-Life about imput the object is every object better owns around 1000 polygons, I made some complicated models before around 4000 polygons or more such as wheelchair, tank, sewing machine and so on. We can't imput them by HL so I have to figure out how to make the models as smooth as possible and use less polygons.

I found that more polygons maybe come from the circle or sphere, if it is small enough, the number of the polygons is not important for them, so I decided start from that kinds of things. After that I need to delete all of the texture on them, and then find some fitable texture with JPEG form share with Iona, she did very beautiful texture more than I found, very comfortable.


Tank

Tank_with texture


SewingMachine

SewingMachine_with texture

AntiTank

BloodBags

HospitalBed_old

HospitalBed_modern


BunkBeds


Babycot


OperatingTable


WheelChair

WheelChair_with texture

WavingMachine

Screens


C4D screenshot of edit interface

没有评论:

发表评论